Top Collar

Top Collar were the first doggy company to approach me when I first set up my Instagram page for Bella. I remember how excited I was when Sophie the owner and doggy chef of Top Collar sent me a message telling me that I would get free treats for Bella!


Top Collar is a small UK based buisness in Yorkshire.  They are a fortnightly or monthly subscription service for the bargain price of £5.99! They come in such cute packaging with a little picture of your dog on the front and then the biscuits themselves are in the shape of a heart.


When we first had Bella, she was very fussy with food (and still is come to think of it). Especially when it came to biscuits. So i didn't want to spend a fortune on buying tons of new products for her to try and end up hating them. But with Top Collar we had the perfect opportunity to try something new and affordable at the same time.




When you go to www.topcollar.co.uk you can get your first doggy treats for FREE! All you have to do is pay £1 for the P&P which is an amazing deal!



The thing I love the most about them is that their menu is so different. Every few weeks myself and Bella look forward to seeing what flavour's were going to get next... will it be Bangers and Mash? or perhaps Fish and Chips?  Last month I got Pork Pie and this month was Smoked Salmon! Such a fun subscription service.

Another amazing fact is that all of their treats are gluten and wheat free, using human grade ingredients for their biscuits so even I could eat them if i really really wanted to... ( They smell so good, I may have had a taste)



I think the whole concept of Top Collar is just incredible. I highly recommend them to any dog owner.

As soon as that delivery comes were both so excited. Bella tears open the package and enjoys every mouthful of her biscuits!


Erin & Bella

Comments

Popular Posts