The Pet Patch ♥

Two weeks ago I was scrolling through Instagram and I came across a handmade pet clothing brand, Thepet.patch.

My eye was instantly caught by their new pink corduroy collar and bow set. I new immediately that i had to have it for Bella!


Kelly, the owner of Thepet.patch has an online Etsy shop where she sells a gorgeous selection of dog collars, bandana's and bows.

Bella's collar and bow set was all handmade and took just about a week to arrive. It came very nicely wrapped with a little hand written card which means so much to me. It makes all the difference when a company takes the time to send you something personal.


I was so excited to see it and let me tell you... It was worth the wait! The quality of the fabric, and materials used, the stitching, the detail in the bow, the colour. Everything about this product is  beautiful.


I had it made in a small as Bella is still a baby and only has a small neck. She still has a lot of growing room which is excellent!  The bow looked a little too big on Bella so Kelly kindly offered to make Bella a smaller one. So now i have the perfect bow for when she's a tiny tot and another for when she grows into a big girl.


As far as I'm aware the collar and bow set is currently made to order but the bow is available on her Etsy shop.


Bella looks adorable in it and I love that when she wears it people know she's a girl! The amount of people that ask me how old "HE" is, is unbelievable! But now shes my Pretty in pink girl, thanks to Kelly!


Erin & Bella








Comments

Popular Posts